Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Headline News

I refuse to click on any link to a story about the new heir to the British throne.  I’m a rebel.

But a glance at CNN’s home page (and I took a screen grab because I can’t make this stuff up…) leaves one wondering.

Curious? More Famous Georges
            All we need now is the Man with the Yellow Hat and my life will be complete.

Haiku clue in Japan serial killings
            I didn't even read this one yet… I probably will… the comments alone will likely be worth it.

NSA leaker still stuck in airport
(Hopefully he doesn't have to look too far to take a leak...)

Why all the big crimes in Cleveland?
(Ummm... Because it's Hot in Cleveland?)

Another Anthony Weiner scandal
(in which Gloria Borger ponders whether he tells the whole story.  Seriously? The whole Weiner?)

But my favorite thus far today…

Flock of Seagulls find stolen van


            Yes, the group from the 80s.  Their van, their van was so far away…. But apparently the thieves got away.


I really didn't make this up...



No comments:

Post a Comment