Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Should Have This Luck with the Lottery... (Part 1)

What are the odds?

I couldn't find my flip-flops, too lazy to put on a shirt, unshaven, eyes squinty in the bright sunlight, hair uncombed.


My lawn needs to be mowed, cars need to be washed... etc.

Just a few minutes ago, I went down my driveway to check the mail, and here comes the Google camera car.  Up the hill, I saw it and silently said "Aw, shit..."  Then it pauses at the intersection and turns down my street.


I'm on a dead-end street that was already imaged a few years ago, but apparently it needed to be again.

Seriously? 


Oh well… at least I did put on shorts rather than walking down in my undies.  What a way to be semi-immortalized...





Update Nov 16, 2013:  It went live... (groan)

No comments:

Post a Comment