Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm Going to Visit the Island of Misfit Joys...

My wife has started a blog, I hope she finds it to be as therapeutic as I do via my own. Although I want people to read my thoughts, at the end of the day, they are my own. Much like the cheese from "The Farmer in the Dell, " it stands alone.

The Island of Misfit Joys

I'm helping her get it up and running, so please forgive any hiccups which might take place.

Hers is likely a collection of random thoughts and proclivities, much as is my own.

Please check out her thoughts and perspectives on life. She's an interesting soul, which is why I love her.

Here is my own blog:

(Which if you are reading this is perhaps redundant...)

PaleBlueDot

But wherever you go...there you are.

Sam I. Am

No comments:

Post a Comment